Over the course of the last 30 years or so, I’ve done a lot of things besides ham radio. I’ve been an electronics engineer, a software developer, an engineering manager, a writer/blogger/editor, a teacher/trainer, and a website developer. I freelance now, meaning that I’m free to take on projects that use any or all of the skills I’ve developed over the years.
If you have a need for someone to work on a particular project, consider hiring me to do it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Blogger. Does your company’s blog need some fresh content or a fresh design? Hire me!
- Ghostwriter. Placing articles in trade magazines are at least ten times more effective than advertising and a heck of a lot cheaper. If you have a message that you want to get across, I can help you focus that message, find the appropriate outlets, and then write and submit the article.
Similarly, publishing a book can help raise your visibility and help you and your company succeed. I would be happy to ghostwrite that book for you. I can publish it for you, too, both electronically and in print. Hire me!
- Technical writing. Need an operator’s manual or an application note. Hire me!
- Training. I have taught many different types of classes, including a variety of amateur-radio classes, web design classes, and leadership training. Hire me!
- Website design. Lately, I’ve been doing a lot of work developing sites based on WordPress. For many sites, WordPress is a great platform on which to build. Give me a call and we can discuss why. Then, hire me!
- Temporary department or project management. Need someone to get a project rolling or perhaps give a project some new direction. Hire me!
Please feel free to contact me with any ideas or questions that you may have. My e-mail address is email@example.com, or you can phone me at 734-930-6564. I hope to hear from you soon!